Kelsius manufactures, distributes and maintains a system that wirelessly and automatically monitors the temperature and safety of all food products, both hot and cold, as well as medicines, blood samples and other temperature-sensitive pharmaceutical material.
Kelsius improves HACCP compliance, saving time, reducing risk and providing information at your fingertips. HACCP – (Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point) – is a systematic approach to identifying and controlling hazards that could pose a danger to the preparation of safe food or medicines.
Kelsius is recruiting for the role of Senior Technical Support Technician. In this role you will be responsible for providing technical support with a focus on annual renewals, calibrations and management reporting.
- Liaise with Kelsius Customers to identify calibration requirements and schedule annual calibrations
- Liaise with Kelsius Customers to renew annual support agreements and process renewal documentation
- Provide detailed reporting to senior management
- Provide technical support for Kelsius Staff, Engineers, Customers & Partners
- Provide technical support, guidance and mentoring to team as required
- Carrying out system changes using Kelsius configuration tools
- Act as point of contact for client queries and escalations when necessary, ensuring all calls logged and actioned timely
Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience in a similar type of technical role with team leadership experience
- 3rd Level Technical Qualification
- Have strong organizational skills and demonstrate a good attention to detail
- Have an excellent telephone manner and communication skills
- Have the ability to produce written reports and documentation
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office
- Support a “can do” culture in terms of responding to customer needs
- Highly driven with enthusiasm to meet targets and to cope under demanding pressure
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable
- Ability to both, Work of own Initiative and as part of a team
- Ability to learn as you go and develop quickly.
- Strong time management skills, with the demonstrated ability to handle multiple clients, projects and priorities simultaneously
If you are interested in applying for this job and would like more information, please contact email@example.com